Your privacy is important to Transactor Technologies. To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices. This policy does not apply to websites that may be accessed through links from Transactor Technologies’ website, such as companies that may advertise on Transactor Technologies’ website. This policy applies to personal information that may be collected by or submitted to Transactor Technologies through its website.
Collecting Your Information
When you visit our site, we may collect information from you that we might use to provide services, contact you with information on our products and services, maintain security or improve our site usability.
From time to time, we may request information that personally identifies you such as your name, mailing address, email address, telephone number or other information that can be used to identify you. We may use this information to contact you with surveys or news and information about our products and services.
Automatically Collected Information
If you visit Transactor Technologies’ website and do nothing more than browse the site, read pages, or download information, Transactor Technologies will gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. This information does not identify you personally. Transactor Technologies collects and stores indefinitely your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, as well as information about the date and time of your visit, whether a file you have requested exists and how many “bytes” of information were transmitted to you over the web from this site. An IP address is a series of numbers that identifies each computer and machine connected to the Internet. It does not identify you personally. Transactor Technologies may use your IP address to assess the frequency of visits to its website and the popularity of its various pages and functions. Transactor Technologies does not attempt to match any personally identifiable information that you provide to us with your IP address.
Dissemination of Your Information
Transactor Technologies does not sell or rent any personally identifiable information collected through its website. Occasionally, we may share personally identifiable information with trusted third party vendors and affiliates in order to provide the services you use or to administer our website. In addition, we may be required to disclose your personally identifiable information to a third party such as in the case of the sale of all or a portion of our business or assets or if required to do so by law or to comply with judicial or governmental investigations.
Use of Information for Marketing Purposes
Some areas of Transactor Technologies’ website may offer users the option to receive marketing information from Transactor Technologies such as information on new products and services. If you do not want to receive such information, simply “uncheck” the box that states you agree to receive such materials. If the box remains unchecked, you will automatically receive such marketing information. However, at any time, you can opt out of receiving further marketing information from Transactor Technologies by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or for any sales enquiries, please email us email@example.com.
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, Transactor Technologies has put into place the appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
For questions about your privacy while visiting Transactor Technologies’ Web site, please e-mail Transactor Technologies at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transactortech.com Website Copyrights, Trademarks & Disclaimers
While Transactor Technologies makes the information on this server available to anyone, it retains copyright on all text, images, audio and video clips and the information contained in the Transactor Technologies website. This means that except where otherwise stated in a notice appearing on a particular web page or where otherwise expressly authorized by Transactor Technologies, you may not publish or distribute the information to others, “mirror” or display the information on your own server, or modify or reuse the information. You may print copies of the information for your own personal use, store the information files on your own computer for your personal use, or reference this server by links stored in your personal, non-commercial documents or web pages. Except as expressly provided above, Transactor Technologies reserves all other rights, and nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under a copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right of Transactor Technologies or any third party. The information provided in these web pages is provided by Transactor Technologies as a convenience to you. Transactor Technologies does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in these web pages or any linked web pages.
Transactortech.com Linking Guidelines
Linking to Transactortech.com: Terms and Conditions
You may only use the graphics and code (“Link Button”) supplied by Transactor Technologies communications. By using Transactor Technologies graphics and code, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
- Your right to display the Link Button is limited to your website.
- You may not remove, distort or alter any element of the Link Button (including the html code) or otherwise change the size or appearance of the Link Button in any way.
- You may not display the Link Button in any manner that implies a relationship or affiliation with, sponsorship, or endorsement by Transactor Technologies, or which can be reasonably interpreted to suggest editorial content has been authored by, or represents the views or opinions of Transactor Technologies or Transactor Technologies personnel unless otherwise indicated by written contract with Transactor Technologies.
- The Link Button should not be the most prominent element on your web page. The Link Button must appear by itself, with a minimum spacing of 25 pixels between each side of the Logo and other graphic or textual elements on your web page.
- You may not display the Link Button in a manner that is misleading, defamatory, infringing, libellous, disparaging, obscene or otherwise objectionable to Transactor Technologies or impairing of the rights of Transactor Technologies in its trademarks or logos, in Transactor Technologies’ sole opinion.
- You may not use the Link Button on a site that violates any law or regulation.
- You may not frame or mirror any Transactor Technologies page (including the page which appears in response to a click on the Link Button) on your web page.
- Transactor Technologies reserves the right in its sole discretion to terminate or modify your permission to display the Link Button at any time and to take action against any use that does not conform to these terms and conditions, infringes any Transactor Technologies intellectual property or other right, or violates applicable law.
- TRANSACTOR TECHNOLOGIES DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES THAT MAY BE EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED BY LAW REGARDING THE LINK BUTTON, INCLUDING WARRANTIES AGAINST INFRINGEMENT